Do you insist on spontaneity? Are you an eternal optimist? Are you alway thinking and planning your next great adventure? If so, you might be an Enneagram 7 (a.k.a. The Enthusiast).
Listen to this weeks episode on The Road Back To You podcast as Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile interview Shauna Niequist, bestselling author, speaker, blogger, mother, wife, and a poster child for 7’s on the Enneagram! Join them as they discuss:
- How not to wear out those around you with your excessiveness and effusive spirit
- How to slow down and focus enough to communicate at the level of the heart.
- How to turn exuberance into a tool for encouragement
- How to give yourself permission not to be a “desert monk.”
- How to grow up and stop taking pride in saying, “I was taken home in a shopping cart last night!”
Discover how the Enneagram helped Shauna’s marriage, her relationship with her children, and how when her 7 personality is healthy it turns into a desire to provide a safe, warm, hospitable, and happy place for everyone in her life.